Thursday, April 2, 2020

Busy but Enjoyable Days

This is our first full day of quarantine with all meals in our rooms. We are to maintain 6 feet of distance with anyone in the hall or elsewhere. This will take some getting used to. I did get to the Library to ride the NuStep bike for 15 minutes. Several people signed up for times during the day.
I did look at every picture on my '52-8/53 & '55-'56 flash drive and selected a few to put on my blog page. This is not what I envisioned retirement life would be like when these pictures were taken but I do enjoy looking at pictures from happier days. I plan to start a project of going through our files in the west room. It is mainly a 2-drawer wooden file with a couple file folders on top. I know there are some things that can go to the garage. Jim borrowed the keys to our car and backed it out along with several others to make some improvements at the back part of the garage. He did back the car into the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment