Wednesday, April 15, 2020

A Masked Rider

Carolyn brought down masks for Elaine and I A couple days ago. I had Elaine help me put one on this morning before going to the Library to ride the Nu-step. It didn't take long for me to recognize that It wasn't up as high as it should be on my nose. All of the staff here wear masks but it has not been required for residents. Events in the Dining room are limited to 10 residents seated some distance apart. As I understand, we are to stay a minimum of 6 feet but the markings of the floor are considerably greater than that. I was a part of some discussion this afternoon on the use of "sleeping pills".  I have taken 2 "equate" brand 25mg Diphenhydramine antihistamine Allergy Relief pills at bedtime which are very satisfactory. This is a generic substitute for Benadryl. I will talk to my friend about what I use that seem to work and the fact that they are inexpensive. We are spoiled with Carolyn taking care of our medications. We set a new low temperature record of 16 in Lincoln this morning. It sounds like we could have snow tomorrow. While there is no hurry, we did receive a check in the mail yesterday that needs to be dropped off at the Drive-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment