Friday, May 17, 2019

Seward Vision Clinic

I was able to get Elaine and I established as new patients of Dr. Keith R. Wintz at the Vision Clinic here is Seward. We have relied on Dr. Mousolf in Lincoln to take care of our eyes during the past 25 years. He has retired and we felt the need to have a local Opthomologist. Jasmin worked with me on our history before having an exam by the Doctor. It had been a couple years since my last exam and was well pleased with the results. Dr. Wintz didn't even write a new prescription at this time. I also visited with them about the malady I've had for several years of having a "curtain" come up from the bottom of the eye and occasionally cover the entire eye for a few minutes. It has only been in the past 2-3 years that it also occurs every few weeks in my right eye. It seems to be related to stress. Dr. Mousolf had me do an MRI at Bryan with no evidence of a problem. Dr Wintz is writing a message to our family doctor Summa and wondered about the possibility of a problem in the Carotid Artery. I wanted to talk with Dr. Summa about some digestive questions so will see him Monday morning. We did get a letter in the mail requesting the transfer of our records to the Seward Vision Clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment