Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Out on the Town

We were up good time this morning and decided it would be an opportunity to buy some groceries and get me a haircut. My last one was in later March when Tim was visiting us and took me down. A friend walked into Bob's Barbershop right ahead of me while we were parking out front. Elaine waited in the car for the 2 haircuts to take place. Then we went down to Pac 'N' Save where I let her out and she used a shopping cart to get what we needed. While she was shopping, I got the car clock set for Daylight Saving Time. We put the groceries in the trunk and Deb helped Elaine get them in our Apt.
I put the car in the garage and used Elaine's walker to get in. 
While we were downtown we noticed a flatbed semi truck parked at the NW corner of the Courthouse square. It had a large box as the only item on the truck. The County workers have the site ready for the placement of the Seward Statue and we think that it is probably whats in the box. We will have to do some more checking but know it was to be in place before the 4th of July. We hope it will be all set up ahead of our family being here in early June.

No comments:

Post a Comment