Saturday, May 18, 2019

Good Soup

Here is the Entree as served in the IL Dining room for supper last evening. We already had our grape salad and coffee. I really enjoyed the soup with mixed vegetables, etc. The 2 sandwiches were more than I could eat so took the ham out of one and the cheese out of the other. Then made a "double ham" sandwich which was very good. I didn't feel up to eating a full dessert so took a banana (for breakfast) and shared Elaine's dessert. I would be happy with soup for supper at least twice/week but we're lucky to get it once a week. Elaine continues to make me a Milk Shake at least once every day. While I don't have much of an appetite, the Milk Shakes are great. We had a quiet day today but heard on the 6:00 pm Lincoln news of a shower rain over Seward. We were completely dry at the time but have had several little showers, with lots of lightning and thunder since.

No comments:

Post a Comment