Saturday, May 25, 2019

Josh


Josh was one of my favorite Therapist from Angel's providing Home Health Care. He called today and set up an appointment to start working with Elaine on Wednesday, May 29th at 3:00pm.  Elaine got to know him pretty well during the several times he was here working on me. I'm sure they will get along great. This picture is an example of how he is able to forcefully explain what he wants done. He led me into doing a lot of riding on one of the Nu Step Bikes in the Recreation Room here at Brookdale.
Elaine and I did a washing this morning. We watched a lot of the Big 10 baseball tournament in Lincoln today. After beating Iowa easily yesterday, they took a 18-8 beating from Michigan today. At one stage it appeared that the 10 run lead my be enforced but Nebraska kept scoring enough to keep it from happening and they did get in the full 9-innings. We are now watching the same 2 teams playing off the double elimination with Nebraska leading 2-1 after 3 innings.
I worked on typing a copy of all the pills I take from 2:00-4:00pm when Carolyn walked in the Patio door. I was pretty much "beside myself" with computer problems which she was able to resolve. We will be ready to meet with Dr. Summa on Tuesday at 3:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment