Friday, March 2, 2018

Life in the Slow Lane

Following my final retirement from an 8-5:00 schedule at age 65, I continued to be involved in many activities. As time went on, there was a gradual shift in emphasis and eventually, most have been dropped as we continue to age. I have kept a Daily Diary and Daily Journal for most of my life, and they are a great source of information. I have also been an avid photographer and have utilized both sources to do considerable writing about our lives. We got our first computer in the early '90's and a digital camera about the same time. Our early (pre-computer) pictures were put in albums and later ones organized in a filing system. Many of the early 35mm slides have been converted. Some years ago, I started putting pictures and activities on CD's and DVD's. As we moved to Brookdale my activity became more sedentary. My plans are to continue writing but also to get all of our pictures organized on  DVD's. That is what we were working on in the picture, even as we watched the Nebraska basketball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment