Friday, March 23, 2018

Challanges

I took this picture of the Google Chrome home screen with my phone but would like to learn how to do it on the HP Workbook Windows 10 with the "Print screen" button or whatever the process may be. Jon did a great job setting this up for me a week ago by putting icons at the base of the screen to open my favorite programs. Then at the upper part of this pictured page are several favorite sites, such as: The Crow's Nest, etc. One of the sites is: Clarkson Polka which opens U-tube and plays polka music. What was interesting was that I added Leo Lonnie Orchestra which I wrote about yesterday.
It brought up his Dance Band playing at the Starlight Ballroom near Wahoo. Lonnie even played the saxophone on some selections. This site also brought up several of the old Nebraska Polka Bands. It was also possible to choose the songs you wish to hear. I can see spending a lot of time on this site while working on other matters. Meanwhile, tonight we are watching a lot of basketball. Duke will be meeting Syracuse in the second game from Omaha later this evening. Go Blue Devils


No comments:

Post a Comment