Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Save on Disces

During the past several years, I have burned many pictures and various items on CD's and DVD's that had been stored on my PC computer; anticipating the day when it no longer functioned, but so pictures, etc. could still be available. I believe it's safe to say that yesterday, February 27, 2018 was that date. I didn't even attempt to bring the PC up today after the way it faded out and turned dark yesterday. Instead, I started the process of inventorying the disc that have been saved. Among them was this picture of the farm house kitchen in the fall of 1980 as we were remodeling. Interestingly, many of the things shown were sold on our recent auction. My work today brought back many pleasant memories as well. Here is one of Dad's Polled Herford cows and calf that I took back in the late '40's.


No comments:

Post a Comment