Thursday, February 22, 2018

Good News but...

The good news is that my old Hewett Packard PC came back to life this morning. Yesterday I did everything possible to resuscitate it to no avail. I "unplugged" it for overnight and after getting it plugged back in, signs of life slowly emerged. The first thing I did was to print out some income tax information and a couple other items. As the day went on, I was able to "burn" a disk. While it plays back on the PC, it doesn't on this laptop. During the day it has "gone to sleep" and wakes up like should, so I'm optimistic that it will come up normally tomorrow morning. If so, I plan to start doing some picture scanning. While it was down, I made some notes on what computer capability I really wanted.
My computer thoughts even continued during the February Birthday Party in the Dining room here this afternoon as we played some little "fun" games. While I certainly applaud Rose, Ellie and everyone on the staff for their efforts to keep us "happy"; I still have a way to go. Elaine is my "constant Companion" which I appreciate but maybe I need to organize a small group to drink coffee and "re-hash some of the topics of the day, such as arming school teachers, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment