Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Julie and Jack

Carolyn and Jack came to visit right after our lunch and Julie came up after enjoying a Rotary Club "Raptor Recovery" program with John. Jack knows where all the toys are and has a good time when he has the living room floor to play on. He has learned to "pull up his pants" and to pull them down, which may be related to his "Potty training". I mentioned that in indexing pictures for the past few years (as I have done recently) the name Jack is listed more often than any other. I asked if he wanted to play "Pony Boy" today, and he wanted no part of it. He seems to have grown up so much since his 3rd birthday a couple months ago. My schedule for the day involved working with DVDs to record more permanently information now on the computer. I did get one file from my laptop "recorded" but couldn't bring the old PC to life. There have been times over the past couple years when I've had to "unplug it" and it would come up after plugging it back in; but not today. I tried that 3-4 times as well as everything else I could come up with without any success. I do already have a high amount on DVDs. 



No comments:

Post a Comment