Thursday, January 9, 2014

Sadie Elizabeth at 17 Months

We got out to see Sadie as she was finishing her lunch. As is apparent, she was happy to see us and the feeling was mutual. One of her new words today was "tractor". There are 2 new houses being built in their neighborhood by the same contractor who moves machinery between them  past her favorite window.
 We took so much for granted as our kids were learning to talk. They just seemed to pick it up and "run with it". I wonder if having older kids around makes a difference. 
Much of the snow we received yesterday melted today-now it appears we may get freezing rain tomorrow. I had a "first" today by putting pictures and a story on facebook. It deals with a little "Bakelite" can that has been in my shop since coming home in a box from an auction years ago. After some research, I think I know what it was used for but will wait to see what others may think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment