Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sadie and Being Optimistic.

I didn't get to see Sadie today but did talk to her over the phone. She didn't say a whole lot but knew who she was listening to and said "Granddad" and then told me "Bye". Elaine was able to get out to spend some time with her when her Bible Study was cancelled because of the leader being "under the weather". I picked up some guidance on my IPad at the Bank after coffee.  Our high temperature for the day was during the night with it getting colder as the day went on. We did Home Delivered Meals this morning and it was pretty chilly even by then. Seeing some of the pictures from Atlanta make us feel pretty lucky so far. We may be in line for a 2-3 inch snowfall during the next couple days. I got the bird feeder filled to help our feathered friends get through any bad weather. One of our Collard Dove's was around yesterday but the mate was not along. They usually are together but tragedy may have befallen one of them or they may have had a parting of the ways. I am not aware of their commitments but the one that was here seemed to be checking where they have nested and elsewhere around the back yard. My guess is with the feeder filled it will be back and probably have a mate along. At least I hope so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment