Monday, January 13, 2014

New Cell Phone

This is what our new Samsung Gusto 2 cell phone looks like except that ours is silver color. We are on a family plan with Carolyn and Ben and haven't really had a history of very heavy use of our cell over the years. Our greatest use is for long distance calls and whenever we go out of town. I used to carry it when I played golf but otherwise I haven't made it a practice to do so. We might be a bit like my old friend Billy. He seldom answered his phone even at home and said that if he wanted to talk to someone, he would call them.    Carolyn got it for us at the Verizon office here in Seward and they transferred my contacts, pictures, etc. from the old one. This is not a "smart" phone but I believe it will satisfy our needs. Thanks Carolyn, we appreciate efforts to keep us current. 

No comments:

Post a Comment