Friday, November 8, 2013

What Happened??

I have been posting a Blog page with Google for approaching 3 years. The World Map, as shown here,  is included every day as feedback for where "hits" are coming from for my "Crow's Nest". As is seen with the intensity of the green color, a high percentage come from the United States. That is what I expected since it is intended to give family and friends some idea of what we are doing. What surprised me early on was the high percentage (dark green coloring) of Russia. This continued until about a month ago and it has been "white" ever since. There are some viewers in China and central Europe but none now in Russia. This map changes daily but this coloration is pretty average. I would certainly be interested in what happened to the Russian audience. I trust that I didn't write anything to offend them but the change did occur about the same time it came out that the U.S. had tapped into some foreign telephone conversations. Who knows what happens when we send messages out into the clouds which are available world wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment