Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I Don't Know

We got out to see Sadie this afternoon. She continues to learn ways to express herself with a very limited vocabulary. She is shown here "expressing" the message: "I don't know". While I didn't catch it in the picture, she even "hunches" up her shoulders as part of this expression.  She does this when her Mother asked her where some specific toy is located. She likes to play with my camera and doesn't even hesitate to push buttons to have different pictures come up for viewing. She will never remember when she learned to use a computer, smart phone or any of the technology that comes along during her childhood. In going through the Successful Farmer this evening, I read that Smartwatches are the next big thing. There were some 330,000 of them in use in 2012 and by the end of 2014 the number is expected to grow to 5 million. They are predicted to be the most important product category in consumer electronics since the IPod. These are things that we read about in the Buck Rogers Comic Strip when I was a kid. But it's an example of someone having a creative imagination and years later, technology catching up to make it possible. I wonder if someday members of  Congress will be able to work together for the good of the Country and Pigs will be able to Fly. 

1 comment:

  1. What a precious picture! I can just hear her saying "I don't know!"

    ReplyDelete