Saturday, February 23, 2013

Getting Organized

I spent far too much time on the computer today. It's one thing to get your workbench or garage "organized" but something else to organize your computer. I started out with "Documents" and began the shifting of things into appropriate folders when I found items that were completely out of place. I did make some progress on material for income tax but am still awaiting information from a couple sources. The Nebraska-Iowa men's basket ball game in Lincoln took up a bit of my time as the Huskers came back from a 19 point deficit to win 64-60. Tim Miles, the new coach is really getting 110% out of his available talent. Connie Yori, the Nebraska women's coach was on hand last night to watch her Seward recruit, Hannah Tvrdy score 21 points in our winning the District final over York 56-38. York led most of the first half but the shots began to fall in the 3rd quarter. It's easier for us "Old Guys" to car pool and attend  games than to organize our computers.  Now on to State. I've logged enough computer time for one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment