Sunday, May 22, 2011

Gina Jo is Graduating


Gina Jo is graduating from East High School in Lincoln this month. We attended her party this afternoon along with many friends and family. It seems like such a short time ago when in the valley of Texas along with my sister Vivian and Eddy, they would have these delightful telephone conversations with their little granddaughter. She received many academic and athletic honors during her High School years and will go to UN-L. We are all real proud of her and her accomplishments. I only had a sandwich after church before going to the golf course and even with a dessert after I got home, the food at the party was delicious. I ate my fill and enjoyed visiting with family, friends and especially Gino Jo, Mick and Sandy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment