Saturday, February 8, 2020

Tony with his New MacBook Air

Carolyn was down today helping me get started on my new computer and took this picture of me with it. John, Julie and the kids were here too and John got it set-up to print remotely. He will need to come back to transfer material from the old computer to the new.The thought occurs to me as I write this that my flash-drives may help in that procedure. The new computer doesn't have USB ports so I had to buy a little converter with a USB port on one end and a "plug in" on the other that fits into the new computer. It would seem that we could move things in this manner. I won't mess with it until talking with John. He has been looking for ways to do it remotely. There were times during these past couple days that I thought no one over 94 years of age should ever buy a "new computer" but my justification is in having support available to assist in the adaption. It will be interesting to see what Jon has to say about this new MacBook Air when he gets here early in March. He is a HP user not very familiar with Apple machines. We have a number of problems with our HP to keep him busy for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment