Saturday, February 29, 2020

Drove our car on Leap Day, 2020

It was a clear, sunny day in Seward today and with the temperature at 66 degrees, we got the car out of the garage and went for a car ride. We didn't really expect to do all of that when we went out there but when the starter kinda drug when I went to start it, I decided that it needed a bit of recharge We drove down to Walmart, John and Julies neighborhood and up to Waverly Road. We didn't get out of the car during the entire drive. I knew it had been some time since we got the car out of the garage so checked on it after getting home and found it was on October 25, 1919. I had taken Marv Taylor and a Flag out to Ray Bieber who lives southeast of Garland. Up until that time we had driven it more frequently. I had no problem driving today but was aware of having new lenses in my glasses since last fall. I wouldn't expect to do a lot of driving in the future but it does help to know that I can still do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment