Sunday, February 16, 2020

Instruction Book Air Guide

Carolyn dropped off this instruction book for my new little Apple Laptop. I'm in the opening phase of getting into the instructions but have a problem with the Apple password. I have taken it to be what I use to "bring it to life" when I first open the computer and what Carolyn had labeled as "Apple ID password". However it wasn't accepted as such when I entered it. I will continue to become familiar with the book but will hold off on making changes until Carolyn can be involved. She is a pretty busy lady with all she does for us along with her housewife activities, Grandmotherly duties and social life. We certainly appreciate everything she does for us.
We did have a beautiful sunny day today with the high temperature in the 50's. It will be cooler tomorrow but still pretty nice. The Seward United Methodist Church Minister was up here for our 2:30 Church Service this afternoon. He brought a good message and we had a good turnout. Elaine and I continued to receive recognition for our status as King and Queen of the Brookdale Valentine Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment