Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Picture Collages

For the past several years, I have selected some of my favorite pictures and printed out collages to show our years activities. This is part of the last page of 2012. The arrival of Sadie, our first Great Grandchild, in early August, has led to many "favorite" pictures. Elaine has the task of listing captions on the back  of each collage. It seems that each year, I have more difficulty eliminating the pictures not included. This year about 15% made the cut. That led to 5 pages of collages. Its always interesting to wonder what will happen to pictures eventually. I don't know how long they will retain their color and quality.  When looking  back at past years the pictures stimulate the memory to where one can "relive" enjoyable experiences. The time and expense involved in producing them is justified by the enjoyment I get in the process. After all, isn't that how we justify many of our activities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment