Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Eating Well Today

After a potato, gravy, green bean and meatloaf lunch, we went down to Pac n Sav to get our weekly supply of groceries on Senior Citizen Discount  Day. Anticipating that I would be late for supper following a  Board meeting, we picked up a frozen pizza. Elaine had taken it out of the oven just before I got home about 6:30. The house smelled good and I was ready to eat. It was one of the first and best pizza's we've had for some time. We cleaned up the whole 12" pizza and had a small dish of Kemp's Rabbit Track Ice Cream for dessert. It too was good with chocolate syrup interlaced in the Vanilla ice cream. I don't know why it was named as it is. I expected it to include little chocolate pellets. Oh!, I almost forgot, before I went to the meeting, Elaine served freshly baked apple pie. I might have gained a pound today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment