Saturday, January 5, 2013

My New Camera


Here is my new Panasonic Lumix FH 25 Camera. I've got it figured out to the point of being able to take pictures and download them to my PC where I can process, store, send, and retrieve them . Earlier I had learned to download pictures from the camera directly to the Mac laptop where I can process them in IPhoto. As often happens with some of us, I made this "camera transition" a lot more difficult than necessary. I related some of my problems to Carolyn this afternoon and she gave me some good advice. She said she just plugs things in and if something doesn't work, reads  the instructions on how to fix it. With this guidance, I removed the system that I downloaded on to the PC yesterday. With the PHOTOfunSTUDIO 6.0 System gone, I was able to download my pictures to the familiar Kodak Easy Share system and proceed with my old familiar system. I took a break and saw the Seward HS boys lose to Elkhorn (The girls won) and when I sat down to it again, the pieces all seemed to fall together. It's going to be a good improvement. And, good for me to accept the challenge of something new and not always be satisfied with that to which I've become accustomed. There are limits however, Elaine doesn't have to worry.  

No comments:

Post a Comment