Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Pictures of 1991

I completed the scanning of 1991 photo's today and have put 241 prints, (85.6 MB)  on the Flash Drive. This compares with 244 prints, (92.8MB) in 1990. I selected 4 of the '91 prints for this blog page. The one of me and SCS Chief Bill Richards under the painting of Hugh H. Bennett at the Soil and Water Conservation Society, is special to me since it represents my final year of working. I selected this one of Tim, Laura and Maggie. She was born in September of '91 and is one our youngest Grandchildren. Anna was born to Jon and Mary in early '92. The other two pictures are of weddings. Cindy with Chad Clay in Tomah, WI and Dena and Mark Sorge in Loveland, CO. They were '91events that included many family members and provided many pictures.
We enjoyed having the St. John's Church Choir sing for us here at Brookdale this evening. Paul Solich played the piano and led them through many of the great old hymns. Their rendition of "Beautiful Savior" and "How Great Tho Art" were just great. We sat in the front row and I sang along with them through many songs. The group included several of the fellows that I sang with in the Kiwanis Kitones. There is something about being able to sing in harmony with others that establishes a relationship like no other. I gave up singing with the Kitones a couple years ago but we do have an opportunity to sing here with Ellie frequently.




No comments:

Post a Comment