Friday, November 23, 2018

1994 Picture & Our Huskers

 Brother Don holding Kristine is the feature attraction of this picture and I wonder how many people viewing it could name everyone on it. I can alert you to Elaine standing to the left of Don but would appreciate someone commenting on the others. Yes, I know Gladys and most of the others but there is a couple I'm not sure of. 
I tried to work on the 1994 pictures today while watching the Nebraska-Iowa football game. The TV was right next to where I was working and didn't miss any plays. I had conceded defeat a couple times before that 4th quarter. While it would have been great to win, I don't thing the Team or Coaches need to apologize to anyone for the loss. They showed enough improvement as the season went on to be very optimistic for next year and the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment