Friday, November 30, 2018

Family

In scanning our old pictures, I find that we saved the pictured Christmas greetings along with our regular ones. Here is Gina Jo Vercellino. Next comes the Goodwin family with Thomas, Emily and Phillip. While these 4 pictures do not include all of the Florence and Tony, Great-Grandchildren in 1995, these are the ones for which we have Holiday pictures. The nest picture is of Ethan and Anthony McWilliams.  And, the final picture is of Kristine and Mathew Deseck. It helps us to realize how time flies when we think of all the great things these Children are doing today. I didn't check the group picture of our family reunion at Mahoney in
1995, but I would hope that this generation would be able to keep some family connections. Though families are located further apart, we have technology to help span that distance. I follow some of my Grand Nieces and Nephews and enjoy the many things they are doing. These pictures will be included along with our regular December 1995 ones that I will put on a flash drive for the use of future generations.


No comments:

Post a Comment