Friday, November 16, 2018

Elaine at the Keyboard

For many years, Elaine has typed up her notes  taken from my comments as I picked up what we considered "highlights", recorded in my Daily Diary. We attempted to get under way with it today as I dictated the dates of activity for the month of January 2018. I got the HP set up for her to type up her notes with the "Word" program. I have done very little with word on this computer and she has done even less. We ran into problems from the beginning, even in trying to do such simple things as setting single spacing. The computer seemed to think for itself in adding things and not letting me do the things with the cursor that is just taken for granted. I'm looking forward to having some company that can get me and the computer back on track. (I do these blog pages  and most of my other computer stuff on my MacBook but am unable to print anything from it. ) Elaine's shorthand is still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment