Monday, November 19, 2018

Family Pictures of '93

I'm working in 1993 pictures and this was at Mahoney in late July. This Florence and Tony family reunion followed one  with Cousins, Aunts and Uncles earlier in the month at Seward. Julie always found ways to amuse herself and others. The picture doesn't show it very well, but she has snap-on clothespins on her socks that make her feet look like Duck paddles. She could probably tell us more about it.
This picture was taken at every family reunion since Uncle Joe held Don and cousin Dolores on his knees when they were babies. I'm not sure if that original even exists but I believe this is the final copy. This next one is of Julie holding Maggie and Heather with Anna. Though '93 was the year that Tim and I did our Baseball trip and that Vivian and Eddy; Don and Gladys; and, Elaine and I went to the Czech Republic, these family pictures may be of more interest to future generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment