Wednesday, August 29, 2018

The Folks, Jerry's & Jon

This picture was taken out at the Sandusky farm in the late 1960's when Jerry, Sondra and the boys had driven down from Wisconsin. We were back in Nebraska from the Washington, D.C. area at the same time. I was really impressed with this picture which I came across during my scanning efforts. While it's a good picture (a little dark) of all of them, I thought it was outstanding of Mother, Dad and him holding little Tony. We looked at all the pictures we took back in those days and projected them on a screen at family events, but I don't believe I had seen this picture in 40 years. While we are well entertained here at Brookdale, it's nice to have a project like I'm working on that I enjoy doing and may have some value down the line.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great picture! You should send this one to Tony!

    ReplyDelete