Sunday, August 5, 2018

New Challanges

It WORKS. After having tried 3 different 35mm slide scanners over the years, Jon ordered one for me that arrived a couple weeks ago and today he got it set-up. Jon, Mary and Anna flew in to Omaha last evening, drove to a Seward Motel last evening, and spent the day with us today. They will be here for the next few days and I look forward to more computer, slide scanner and picture scanning help. I've already received some medical information from Mary for which I'm appreciative. Staying regular for an old man isn't easy when exercise is at a minimum. Carolyn and Ben were up to visit this afternoon also and took Jon's up to see their new house under construction. Jon has already given me some guidance on picture retrieval of work that I have already done. Now I look forward to focusing on
scanning many of the several hundred 35mm slides that we have from the 1950's-'80's. I should be able to process them on the new KodakScanza (Digital film scanner) and store them on an SD Card, my Computer and eventually put them on a 32gb Flash Drive for future availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment