Monday, August 6, 2018

Happy Birthday Sadie

All it took was one deep breath and Sadie got all 6 candles blown out on her Birthday Cake. John and Julie hosted a family birthday party for Grandparents, Great Grandparents, Jon, Mary and Anna who are visiting us this week. Sadie was in all her glory opening some outstanding presents. Jack even got into the festivities when given the gift of a construction book. John had planned to grill hamburgers out side but the rain moved the preparation for dinner inside. The cake and frosting were delicious. This has been a busy day for me with having gone to Kiwanis, having the car serviced and need to stop at the Bank. I was able to use the slide scanner on one box of slides by myself and then Jon and I scanned 4 more boxes. I chose boxes from 1959 so Jon could work on pictures of himself as a 5-year old along with older brothers and sister Carolyn.We have a good system worked out for doing the scanning and I will be able to do the finishing touches and putting names on them at my leisure.

No comments:

Post a Comment