Sunday, June 10, 2018

Rocks

These 4 "River Rocks" are on the outside ledge near our patio door. I wish I knew enough about geology to write about their "make-up" but am just happy they survived the move. The were on the floor of the front entry way at our house on 1st street. I just went out to check for a message written on one of them. It was a gray one similar to the #2 and #3 of this stack. It wasn't there and was the only one with it's location documented. With it being special, it may have been put in some "safe" place to be moved. This small gray one goes back to the 1980's when I used it as a paper-weight on my desk at the Nebraska Natural  Resources Commission. These rocks are an example of things that are of little or no monetary value and yet were (and still are) a part of our "environment". We were very well organized at our house in knowing where "things" were and are still getting organized here in Brookdale. I have reached a stopping point on my "Life Story" project until I get some help from Jon. That will free me up to do some more sorting of clothes and other things. I've also got a list going of things to discuss with each of the boys when they get here in a couple weeks. We are certainly looking forward to each of them being here and hope that we will be able to meet all our expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment