Saturday, June 2, 2018

Life Story

         Here is a Collage and Captions as an example of what I have been working on for some time. The collages, captions and narrative are being put on a DVD for posterity. I have 145 Collages with Captions from 1925 through 2017. I have grouped them in 28 Chapters with usually 3-years in a Chapter. The basic material "stems" from Diary's and Journals which I began at age 15. Over the years we have summarized the "Highlights" each year as it passed by and many years ago added an annual narrative. When computers became available, I started developing the Collages and Captions. This was all printed and assembled in 3-ring binders. My present efforts consist of organizing the information stored on CD and DVDs and scanning the printed material; some of which was lost with computer changes. I am about 1/3 of the way through the 28 chapters editing and hope to have it all on a DVD or Flash Drive when family visits this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment