Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Birthday Party

Here is the group that gathered at our house this evening to visit with Janice and Larry from California and to help me celebrate a birthday. This was probably the most people that were here for my birthday since the big party we had for my 5th. (Birthday that is)  As we ate cake and they sang "Happy Birthday" I thanked Janice and Larry for coming through town at this time, and as Yogi Berra would say, "Making this party necessary". Ben did a great job cooking the Brats and Burgers, Elaine baked 3 cakes, and a lot of additional food was enjoyed. Don and I each make a list of items to talk about when we get together, and I'm sure that a lot of family history gets passed to the next generations through such discussions. It was one of my very best birthdays and I've now hit every key on a piano. 

No comments:

Post a Comment