Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Golf Balls and Stuff

I worked with golf balls this afternoon. It was with a two-fold purpose. One to get many of the balls I've collected over the years ready for a garage sale. And, two, to help me build up enthusiasm for getting back out to the golf course. I drove through the Country Club parking lot last evening on my way home from a Kitone gig and this morning had a golfing conversation with a friend. I'm thinking that maybe I'll get out to the driving range sometime this week. I have 26 egg cartons (12 spaces in each) filled with balls ready for our up-coming garage sale. I will also have some clubs, bags, pull cart, etc. to put out. Even if I get back to playing like I did last year, I know that I'll not be using any of the things that I put out to sell. I will price every thing to go--just hope the supply doesn't exceed the demand. I didn't even think about the egg cartons filled with golf balls that serve as a TV stand in my basement office. It consist of 7 layers of 6 cartoons each arraigned for maximum stability. My TV there is one that Julie had while she was in NY City. It's connected to Time Warner Cable and has excellent reception. We will also have at least one TV on the Garage Sale. Since it cost $10.00 to get rid of a TV at our annual Seward Clean Up Day, it will be priced pretty low--like maybe for Free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment