Saturday, September 22, 2018

Nebraska 0-3

While Coach Frost had some discussions with the Officials, this is part of what he told the team after their 56-10 defeat by Michigan according to Lincoln Journal Star sports writer, Steve Sipple.
    "I told them I honestly believe this is going to be the bottom right here," he said. "I don't know how many times I've been a part of a game like that. But we got beat in every phase."
He paused before adding, "We're really going to find out who loves football and who loves each other, and who's going to band together."
       We fans have been through these "Feast or Famine" situations before and there is no doubt in my mind that we will "grow" out of this 0-3 start. But we may have had our expectations raised too high by all the press coverage the team and Scott Frost received since he was hired. We need a bit of the old adage that, "If you set your sights low enough, anything will make you happy".

No comments:

Post a Comment