Sunday, September 23, 2018

Another Full Day

I watched Rev. James Keck at 9:00am this morning on Fox channel 09 from Omaha. It has become part of my  Sunday morning ritual  after breakfast and reading Sunday papers. Rev. Keck is Senior Pastor at First Plymouth Church in Lincoln and always provides an inspirational sermon.
Our lunch this noon featured baked ham with cherry sauce, mashed sweet potato, corn and Cherry Pie. It was served in near record time which I appreciated with Tiger leading the Champions Tour from Atlanta. At 2:30 we joined a few others in the Dinning room for a Church service with Pastor Robert Perry from the Seward United Methodist Church. He came to Seward this summer. It was our first opportunity to meet him and we were favorably impressed.
The Golf Championship was getting down to the wire so as soon as my supper plate was served, I took it back to our unit where I was able to watch Tiger Woods win the tournament. This was his first win for several years during which time he has undergone several surgeries and labored at his rehabilitation. Carolyn came up during the afternoon to visit and while she was here, Verlon called. He has been real regular in calling about once a week which I really appreciate. This has been another full  day.


No comments:

Post a Comment