Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Sadie with Her Daddy wishes all a Merry Christmas

What better way to spend Christmas Day than with a Great Granddaughter. She was the center of attention and the star attraction. We went out for gift exchange and dinner, and then back out for supper. Enjoyed telephone conversations with the rest of the family during the afternoon and evening. I spent part of the afternoon "processing" pictures (like the one shown) that I had taken during our noon visit. Today's activities will be added to my list of how I've (we've) spent Christmas Days "over the years". Some years ago I went back through my old 5-year Diaries and Journals and compiled a list of how we spent the day. I have been adding to that list and now must have a record of over 70 Christmases. The Christmas when Elaine and I became engaged probably tops the list. We had some great Christmases during the time we were in Virginia and participated in the "live" Nativity Pageant at our Church but today with our Great Granddaughter and local family was also very special. 

1 comment: