Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sadie's visit

Sadie, her Mother and Grand Mother came to visit this afternoon. Great Grand Mother brought out a little book that had belonged to Julie when she was a child. It was a new "toy" for her which she enjoyed. She is also learning to drink from a new cup that has a "built in" valve to keep it from leaking out of the drinking opening. She always seems to have a good time when she comes to visit us but don't believe  she enjoys it nearly as much as we do. Every  time we see her she has grown in skills and abilities. The Ladies visit was timely since I had just finished my hour and a half working in the yard. Since I haven't played golf this year, I'm trying to get some exercise with yard work. It's not a good trade-off but I don't play basketball any more either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment