Friday, April 5, 2013

Computer Technology

This was taken back in 1998 as I sat at our old computer. We have been through a couple computers since this one and even the over hanging light's location has been changed. The "eye catching"  picture is of Elaine, taken at the time of our wedding is still intact.  I finished my narrative of 1996 this afternoon and was amused by what I had written in my Journal about Jon helping me learn  to do email, Map Quest and a few other things. Elaine and I even enrolled in a Southeast Nebraska Community College computer class taught in Seward. I have been very fortunate in having family and others available over the years to help me become somewhat literate in computer usage. I admire kids, most of  whom seem to know all this "stuff" naturally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment