Monday, December 13, 2010

Yes, there is a Santa Clause or...

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Clause, a Tooth Fairy, and other mystical beings that provide us with gifts and “stuff” without our knowledge of its origin. One example of this has occurred at our house for many years and continues even through this very morning. I opened my dresser drawers and there were several clean pairs of shorts, undershirts, handkerchiefs and socks. I looked in my closet and was able to select from among several laundered shirts as well as trousers. They just appear like “magic”, day-after-day, year-after-year. The transformation of the clothes placed in the hamper to their being clean and in dresser drawers and the closet must be the work of a Tooth Fairy, a Santa Clause, or other mystical being. I think I know how they get there but it has happened for so long that it’s generally just taken for granted. So on this day, I want to say a heartfelt THANK YOU to you who makes it happen.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best post I have ever seen on Internet!
    Hats off!

    And, there are millions of Santas working around the world round the clock for these miracles to happen in our daily lives.

    Am surprises there are no comments yet on this great post!

    ReplyDelete