Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Interesting Day

This is one of the pictures from the '55-'56 group that Jon worked on while he was here. We had just moved to the "big house on 5th Street" when he was just a few months old. He left me with a copy on a flash drive of what he did and I got it plugged into our hp computer to see what all it includes. Jon has started by working up from our 1950 pictures and I am working back from my 2018 one's. I'm just getting a caption and date on each picture and wil let Jon consider any additional information.                 I spent a lot of time today on c span with the House Judicial Committee  utilizing 4 "experts" on Impeachment procedures to help the committee in determining and developing charges. On a lighter note, the Nebraska Girls basketball team just beat the Duke girls 83-79 in Lincoln. It was close all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment