Sunday, December 8, 2019

Good Family

Here is a picture of us remaining siblings and spouses at Brother Jerry's funeral in Tomah, WI. We have continued to 'maintain reasonable relationships with the family. I spent more time on the HP computer than what I got done. One of my problems is in getting the margins set and held in the WORD program. I also have a problem moving a copy of 2018 Highlights from the HP over to a flash drive. I've written to Jon for help. We did enjoy visiting with Verlon this afternoon and with Carolyn later in the day. We are looking forward to helping Brother Don celebrate his 90th birthday in a couple weeks. I distinctly remember telling Grandpa and Grandma Walker that "We have a real baby at our house" when they came to our house the morning after he was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment