Sunday, December 29, 2019

Dons Funeral Program

Here is a copy of some of the funeral program from Don's service yesterday at St. Paulinus Catholic Church in Syracuse, NE. The Service was conducted by Father Ryan Salisbury and Father Michael Stec. The program also included the names of 40 immediate family members in addition to Gladys.
                                     A limb has fallen from our family tree, But I'm destined for Heaven, so grieve not for me. Remember the best times, the laughter, the songs, The good life I lived for so very long. God gave me plenty of time to work and play, and a very special family to love every day.  Continue our traditions, I'm counting on you, Keep on smiling, the sun will shine through. My mind is at ease, my soul is at rest, Remembering it all how much I was blessed. God called me Home, I'm now stronger than I have been, Make the most of your days...until I see you again

No comments:

Post a Comment