Saturday, August 10, 2019

Jack and Tony

Smokey Bear's Birthday yesterday crowded out this picture of Jack and I taken yesterday afternoon when he and Carolyn stopped by. Jack usually has an answer for every question and yesterday was no exception. His big story this weekend is that Monday he starts to Kindergarten 5 days a week. He is looking forward to having Miss '' Tina" back as a teacher again this year. I haven't heard of any plans for celebrating his 5th Birthday when it occurs in October but it was my 5th Birthday Party that I remember so well as a kid growing up. In fact it was the only one that I remember having a party for until my 90th. Everyone since then has been a bit of a celebration. After having written blog pages since the fall of 2010 it was necessary for me to go through the process of setting up and using a new password tonight. I'm sure I changed it some time along the way but don't remember of it. I have every reason to believe that this page will come through OK but if it doesn't, this wouldn't be a bad one to sign off on.

No comments:

Post a Comment