Monday, August 5, 2019

Bingo in the Dining Room.

I walked by the Dining Room this afternoon on my way to the recreation room and found it filled with people playing Bingo. The Seward Kiwanis Club sends up a couple people each week to call the Numbers and it's widely played. Virginia Cattle is shown at the left end of the table, Gloria Brigham is seated across the table with Violet, (The lady that plays the polka music on the piano), I would guess that there were close to 50 people playing Bingo. So far we have found something to do with a bit higher priority. I was on my way down to ride the Nu-Step Bike for the 2nd time today. I only had time to ride for 9 minutes this morning so got in my 15 minutes for a daily total of 24. That is my target for these days. I had been out to the garage earlier since the dashboard signal indicated a need to check the tires. It still checks out at 33psi so seems to be OK. It is timely that I need to get down to the Bank this  week to buy a CD or two, with the Stock Market down as it was today.

No comments:

Post a Comment