Monday, June 8, 2020

Challenges

We are playing games with the meals that are delivered to us in our quarantined condition now that Kinship Pointe has taken over for Brookdale. We are handed menu request to fill out our request for the following day.Thank goodness there is two of us that share to keep us both well fed and satisfied. We always look forward to Chili soup being served and it was served to Elaine today. I don't know what I did wrong to be served "pork and beans"``` soup. We shared and both had plenty to eat. Meals are served early with coffee in 8oz styrofoam cups brought in about 10 minutes before the meal. I may have to seek some guidance in filling out the order but it seems pretty simple. Carolyn was down again today and helped me add names and numbers for Email friends and relatives for my call list. I don't want to have to ask her to help me with anything more than necessary. And Yes, Elaine does get all the tomato that she wants because it includes those from my styrofoam box. We appreciate being able to eat our breakfast food out of a china bowl with Hot coffee in a China cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment