Friday, September 6, 2019

Boy Scouts

This picture of Jon was taken  in the spring of 1964 soon after we moved into the Ridge Road House. Jon had been involved in Cub Scouts in Lincoln and this was an easy step up for him. All 3 of our boys were Scouts   while growing up and I wouldn't attempt to list my ideas of what each of them got out of it.  I did learn that there was a close relationship between the quality of the leadership and the amount each of them learned. There were some stories of "camp outs" that made me raise some questions. I can honestly say that I made every effort to do as good a job as I was capable of doing.                                                                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment