Monday, October 1, 2018

Collage 1986

I finished my scanning of 1986 pictures today and ended with 152 on my Flash Drive. Many of them are the ones on this collage that I did several years ago. It was a good year where we balanced our lives between the Farm, my Job, Family, Traveling, etc. The farm was a continual challenge that offered pleasure for us as well as the whole family. I believe my folks really enjoyed the place. The Guys and Dolls square dance club in Lincoln that we joined with Viv and Eddy Soucek was fun. We participated in Eddy's coffee for his Retirement from SCS. We spent Easter down at the home of brother Don and Gladys in Syracuse, NE. We went on an extensive Motor Home CW trip with Julie to visit families in Indiana, Virginia and North Carolina.  We visited Dollywood and Opryland as well as Colonial Williamsburg. Aunt Anna (Vrana) Barth's funeral here in Seward provided an opportunity for a cousins reunion. Tim's drove back and spent a week or so with us during mid-December. Julie always made our Christmas even more special. Ben always added a lot to our family activities. It was a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment